3.0 GENERAL MEMBERS.
Download Word 6.0 version of this document
3.01 MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING.
- A member in good standing shall:
- Host a community website that is:
- Supported by the local leadership (e.g. political, educational, public library, business and service leaders) of the community to be served.
- In compliance with the required ICNA web site standards (Section 7.03).
- Have paid annual membership dues as levied by the Board.
- The good standing of a member, or potential member, shall be validated by a majority vote of the Board.
3.02 ANNUAL MEETINGS
The Annual meeting of the general membership will be held at 1:00 p.m., in Indianapolis, the first Tuesday of every May.
3.03 PRIVILEGES OF MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING.
- Voting rights at annual meeting.
- Continued funding from ACCESS INDIANA.
- Right to be nominated for ICNA Board membership.
- Participation rights on ICNA task forces, study groups, and committees.
- Participation rights in ICNA-sponsored discussion groups.
- Reciprocal web links with ICNA.
- Right to display the ICNA logo.
- Rights to benefits available from associate members.
INDIANA COMMUNITY NETWORK ASSOCIATION
Board Policy Manual
Last Revised 6/30/97
Section 3.0, Page - 3.0